Wednesday, December 17, 2014

entertaining former doctoral students

This is what happens when two crazy doctoral students share an office!
Created with my dear friend, Jose Rodriguez ...
and I was then Srinagesh Raghavendra
And only as quant nerds would do:-)
(Michigan State University, circa 1992)

RODRIGUEZ AND RAGHAVENDRA'S GREATEST HITS
THIS LONG AWAITED ALBUM CONTAINS ALL OF YOUR FAVORITES INCLUDING:
Looking for subjects in all the wrong places
You light up my regression line
I wish they all could be covering law theories
You've lost that eclectic feeling
You ain't nothing but a within subjects factor
Always something there to remind me of 905A, B and C
If you asked me to, I just might stay at MSU
Fifty ways to break-in a first year class
To all the office mates we've alienated before
Now there's two less uneducated people in the world
Making a theory out of nothing at all
When a man loves his schema
You don't bring me avocados from Florida anymore
AND JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS ...
Deck the halls of the fourth floor
The little table-dancing boy
I saw Nagesh kissing Santa Claus
Jose got run over by a reindeer
Not so rested, but still very merry gentlemen
I'm dreaming of Southern California Christmas
Frosty the ombudsman
AND MUCH MUCH MORE...ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY...CALL l-800-PHD-4ME2
DONT WAIT! ORDER NOW!

No comments: